May I ask questions ? [WAS: On SSL library support]

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri May 4 13:43:43 PDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-05-04 at 19:41 +0200, Enrico Weigelt wrote:
> Meanwhile, given the tone in the list, where even asking a few
> questions is considered as disturbance

	;-) not all questions are created equal; "have you stopped beating your
wife", "how come you are so handsome ?" etc. some have an implicit
agenda.

> I will now continue my trim-down project, without ever caring if
> the changesets will ever fit into upstream, as you won't ever be
> interested anyways. I don't work for you, I'm doing that just for fun.

	Well - I'm sorry you feel that way; you're of course welcome to discuss
things inside the project, but please use the discuss list for
everything not directly related to a code contribution you're working
on :-) Hopefully it's not such a bad thing to have different purposes
for different lists.

	All the best,

		Michael.