should global keyboard shortcuts override sidepane mnemonics?

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Tue May 8 07:57:15 PDT 2012

Thorsten Behrens wrote (03-05-12 13:20)

> yeah, makes sense as a first cut - ultimately, though, there's a
> deeper problem, in that apparently global shortcuts are eaten by
> this dialog-in-disguise pane. For example, Ctrl-S is similarly eaten
> [...]

Reading from the Novell issue:

" Yi Fan Jiang 2012-03-27 03:38:51 UTC

[...]
I found the root cause could be the "Custom Animation" panel on the
right-hand side is getting focused,
[...]
"

And this is annoying for another reason too: start or open a
presentation, and you need to grab a mouse first to get the focus in the
slide and do your work ..
(Didn't I already open a bug for this .. Huh ;-) )

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org