[GSOC] feature branch for test improvements

David Ostrovsky david.ostrovsky at gmx.de
Tue May 8 23:56:16 PDT 2012

Hi Markus,

in Thread "make check problem in libtest_smoketest building master"
you can see one problem in test layer that can be improved:
smoketest is only building and working now with this ugly hack in place
(because of --as-needed default linker option on Ubuntu):
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=4d68b95cb9e2fcf761940de6f8662d21218452f2
In this thread Michael and Stephan proposed a couple of aprropriate
solutions to rectify this.

Regards
David