Need help with debugging LO freeze

Stephan Bergmann sbergman at redhat.com
Wed May 9 08:31:29 PDT 2012

On 05/09/2012 02:53 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	I guess; in general it'd be rather nice to have a nice, pretty, boost
> "UNO components changed" signal - that denotes that a new component has
> been installed / removed - so we could throw away some of these
> caches :-) Stephan - is there anything like that, that we could hook ?

For this case (which I haven't looked into too deeply), it would
probably be nice if the component context's service manager had an
interface that allowed signalling whenever the result of
XContentEnumerationAccess.createContentEnumeration(N) for a given name N
would change (i.e., whenever components implementing service N are
added/removed).

Stephan