[REVIEW 3-5] Allow keyword Append to be used as a variable. bnc#745930

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Fri May 11 07:19:17 PDT 2012

On 11/05/12 13:53, Michael Meeks wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-05-11 at 12:47 +0100, Noel Power wrote:
>> please see
>> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=634b211632847dcb04b31f478296e5e6d732ac73
>> hopefully ripe for cherry-picking
> 	Is there an easily extensible unit testing framework in-place for this
> sort of thing ? :-)

yes & no there is it appears one existing test in there that tests the
SbiScanner class directly. But yeah I think it would be useful to be
able to try and compile ( maybe even run ) arbitrary basic source code (
I thought about doing this before anyway ) Maybe I just need to get the
finger out

Noel