[REVIEW 3-5] Allow keyword Append to be used as a variable. bnc#745930

Noel Power nopower at suse.com
Fri May 11 11:56:24 PDT 2012

On 11/05/12 17:56, Markus Mohrhard wrote:
> Hey
>
> 2012/5/11 Noel Power<nopower at suse.com>:
>> On 11/05/12 13:53, Michael Meeks wrote:
[...]
>> yes & no there is it appears one existing test in there that tests
>> the SbiScanner class directly. But yeah I think it would be useful to
>> be able to try and compile ( maybe even run ) arbitrary basic source
>> code ( I thought about doing this before anyway ) Maybe I just need
>> to get the finger out
> We already have such a test case. macros_test in sw and sc can execute
> any star basic and vba code.

sure I know about those ( I think I even had some hand in them :-) ) but
iirc there are alot of dependencies ( and basic is much earlier in the
stack ) I am looking for something less needy that can exercise the
basic's core functionality compiling, parsing etc. an maybe running very
core basic stuff ( e.g. not any uno related stuff ) I am currently
trying to get something running in the basic module like that ( but am
running into some teething problems ;-) ) But hopefully next week I'll
get to fix them

Noel