Where to store templates?

Alexander Wilms alexander.wilms at zoho.com
Sun May 13 01:06:04 PDT 2012

Hi Michael,

I've still some questions:

The .fodp and .fodt files do not contain a thumbnail. Thus, previews
would need to be generated (and maybe saved somewhere) for the template
picker. Is that an issue?

The templates do not contain text that needs to be translated.
Apparently the files in this
(http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/tree/extras/source/templates/layout)
folder aren't translated either, so I guess thats the correct path for
fodp files? What about the fodt file? I didn't find a path where that
could be stored.

There are no templates that share the same pictures, I hope the fact
that no translations are needed makes up for that.

Is it eough if I upload the sources used to create the backgrounds (svg
& Blender files) to the Wiki?

Thanks for the help :)

Alex