cygwin problem in building in deep directories

Noel Grandin noel at peralex.com
Mon May 14 02:04:06 PDT 2012

On 2012-05-14 10:50, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> No, It should be -Fo$W/... and $W is empty. Why ? You can set WORKDIR
> manually in config_host.mk if it is empty there.

OK, so as it turns out this is entirely my fault. I have this in my
configure

--with-solver-and-workdir-root=/cygdrive/D/reallyreallylong/reallyreallylong/reallyreallylong

which was generating this warning during autogen.sh:

     realpath:
`/cygdrive/D/reallyreallylong/reallyreallylong/reallyreallylong/workdir/wntmsci12.pro':
No such file or directory
     cygpath: can't convert empty path

Perhaps we should make this an error instead of a warning?