Branch 'feature/gbuild_testtools' - review request

David Ostrovsky david.ostrovsky at gmx.de
Thu May 17 14:43:32 PDT 2012

Hi,

could you please review the current state of this branch?

source/bridgetest/* is up and running now (except pyuno).
The creation of some batch files is skipped, because they wasn't used
anyway.
The single uno test is implemented in CustomTarget_uno_test.mk
and marked with .PHONY to run every time.

source/bridgetest/pyuno: i'm not sure if we need it. I guess the python
test is not executing during
dmake build now.

testtools\source\cliversioning: I'm prolly a wrong guy for this windows
stuff...
Have no chance to test it anyway. Do we need it ;-)
Is there really some guys ot there who use windows?

dmake-prj-directory is still to be cleaned.

Conclusion:
Have we a chance to clean it a little bit and merge it to master and fix
(or let fix) the issues that arise on the road?
;-)

Ciao
David