[REVIEW-3.5] crasher fdo#45987

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at gmail.com
Fri May 18 06:33:13 PDT 2012

On Fri, May 18, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Noel Power <nopower at suse.com> wrote:

>> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8b1d29bc9b00bc2730738a990023a65ab6e0219b
>> &
>>
>> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=abb26f51eea0399754cc8f5b7d7a7d648d68f630
>

> I took it that it should work how I outlined above and committed a further
> fix which should safeguard against illegal access, please additionally
> consider
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=8352eb5a1af1eb44550a9d60d31e6c2fb2dc43b9

So, these extra range checks should be safe; however....  The original
intention of *not* checking the bound of the tab index was that we
assumed that this list would be in sync with the maTab in ScDocument
at all times.  So, if they are out of sync then something else may be
causing this problem...

Let me ping Markus here.  He worked on the rework of ScTable storage,
and this issue is related to that work.

Kohei