[libreoffice-marketing] Re: Developer interviews for the TDF blog

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Fri May 18 06:55:40 PDT 2012

[ cc-ing dev list here to notice people that there is a new episode
   coming of the famous developer interviews on TDF blog ! ]

Hi Marc,

Marc Paré wrote (18-05-12 15:30)
> I was going to attempt to start with the devs who have contributed the
> most to the project. Is there a way to get a list of ALL devs listed by
> contribution?

There must me some smart git-command that give you this :-)
But let me cc the developer list (*), so that people can step in themselves.

Maybe there are also suggestions, volunteers.
Also note that "contributed the most " does not necessarily have to
match with interesting or whatever. (And what is 'most'? In time, number
of commits, smart thinking, helping out others with questions and
learning  ;-) )

thanks !

Cor

  * remember when mailing to the dev-list: do a reply-all, to keep the
list address itself included

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org