Branch 'feature/gbuild_testtools' - review request

David Ostrovsky david.ostrovsky at gmx.de
Sat May 19 02:44:34 PDT 2012

Hi Stephan,

thank you for review!

On 18.05.2012 12:59, Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> On 05/17/2012 11:43 PM, David Ostrovsky wrote:
>> source/bridgetest/* is up and running now (except pyuno).
>> The creation of some batch files is skipped, because they wasn't used
>> anyway.
>
> Historically, testtools only created test scripts that were not
> executed during build.  Later on, the most fundamental of those test
> scripts (bridgetest_inprocess: run C++ test implementation in a single
> process) was modified to instead be run during build.
>
> However, the other test scripts (bridgetest_inprocess_java: run Java
> test implementation in a single process; bridgetest_server: run C++
> test implementation against additional bridgetest_client process;
> bridgetest_javaserver: run Java test implementation against additional
> bridgetest_client process) are still useful for manual testing, and I
> occasionally still use them.  I guess it is fine to leave them alone
> for now, and I can see to get them up and running again (maybe even
> automatically during the build) later, after gbuild_testtools is
> integrated into master.

Then of course we have to preserve them!
I just pushed another iteration. With new CustomTarget_bridgetest.mk all
those batch file are generated now and run without error, magic ;-)

I need a decision here: to merge it in this state to master or try to
clean it a little bit more and may be take care of pyuno directory first?

Thanks
David