[PUSHED:3-5-4] Release notes: use bug titles instead of commit messages if possible

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon May 21 08:10:20 PDT 2012

Ivan Timofeev píše v Pá 18. 05. 2012 v 20:44 +0400:
> On 18.05.2012 20:21, Petr Mladek wrote:
> > 2. The titles from other bugzillas were ignored because "-" in the title
> >     was  wide character here. I am not sure why it worked for you.
> >     Probably something with UTF-8 locales. Anyway, I solved it by
> >     replacing:
> >
> > -           if ( $title =~ s/^Bug \d+ - // ) {
> > +           if ( $title =~ s/^Bug \d+ . // ) {
> >
> >     It is not perfect but... Any better solution is welcome.
>
> I simply copied that character (en dash) from what the $response->title
> returns and pasted it to the regular expression...
> Maybe adding 'use utf8;' to the script will solve the problem?

Cool, 'use utf8;' helped. I have pushed it into master, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=521ae23254b6fbf45d27cc76354bc774a453baf7

>> If you agree with my changes, I will push it also for 3-5 branch.
> Sure!

I have pushed all 4 commits into 3-5 branch.

Heh, it does not affect the application and there are only very few
people using the script. I think that we do not need triple review for
this => pushed also into 3-5-4 branch as well :-)

Thanks a lot for another great hint.

Best Regards,
Petr