[Libreoffice] [GSoC 2011][svg export filter] GSoC project start

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Mon May 21 14:22:55 PDT 2012

Marco Cecchetti wrote:
> At present there are two initial commits: the first one is
> a technical commit where I fixed some indentation issue,
> the second is an improvement of the Python script that generates
> the c++ header from the JavaScript engine: now debug printers are
> turned off automatically by the Python script, so there is no more
> the need to turn them off manually before performing a commit.

Hi Marco,

nice, and much appreciated - while sounding trifle, I personally
enjoy reading nicely formatted code much more. :)

> [snip]
>
> So, that is the initial plan.
> I'll provide a log book and a weekly report.

Perfect - let's go for it. Just, you sure I can't talk into blogging
that weekly report instead? In that case, IIRC Miklos had a nice
text2rss script around somewhere. ;)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten