Branch 'feature/gbuild_testtools' - win & mac test request

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Tue May 22 00:27:14 PDT 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 02:37:30AM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 1:52 AM, David Ostrovsky <david.ostrovsky at gmx.de> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > with help of David T. Stephan and Matúš this branch can be merged to master.
> > It would be really nice, if some of you with win & mac could test it.
> > If we do not hear anything withing 2 days we would merge it to master anyway
> > ;-)
>
> As I mentionned to dtardon earlier,
> due to the number of such gebuild feature branch (half a dozen or so),
> it would be nice to merge them all on a 'meta' feature branch where
> merge conflict, and otehr kink can be ironed-out and tested and all
> platforms.. and _then_ get it to master.

Yes, and I plan to do that for the three of my branches. But
feature/gbuild_testtools is not a big change, compared to the others, is
based on pretty recent master (testtools does not change much anyway),
so I would allow it to go directly to master. But I will listen to
counterarguments, e.g., it is possible people (especially those not
using Linux/x86_64) do not have the time or processing power to test
more than one branch. That would be a good reason for merging all the
pending conversions onto one branch.

D.