building master against mac 10.7.4 using the 10.6 SDK

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 02:39:54 PDT 2012

Hey all

I am trying to build master on my mac using clang.

This is the autogen.sh switches that tml mentioned in his GSOC email to a GSOC participant that I wanted to test on mine, but I am getting a build failure on soltools. Tried to rebuild just the module and it still fails.

CC_FOR_BUILD=ccache clang -arch x86_64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.6
CXX_FOR_BUILD=ccache clang++ -arch x86_64 -mmacosx-version-min=10.6
--with-build-platform-configure-options=
--with-macosx-version-min-required=10.6
--with-macosx-sdk=10.6
--disable-mozilla
--without-doxygen

only modification i made was to build for 64bit.

What exactly is soltools?

Regards

Jonathan Aquilina