How to improve our Bug tracking system

Jonathan Aquilina eagles051387 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 00:38:38 PDT 2012

I have a suggestion and this kinda stems from what I have seen on Kubuntu.

Is it possible to add a feature under help that says Report bug that then opens a wizard in LO that will gather all the required details that would make for a good bug report, and then automatically submit it to bugzilla?

Regards

Jonathan Aquilina