CVE-2012-1149 Is there a patch?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed May 23 07:24:27 PDT 2012

Hi Andor,

On Wed, 2012-05-23 at 16:02 +0200, Andor E wrote:
> I'm trying to backport the fix for CVE-2012-1149 to OOo 3.2.1. There
> doesn't seem to be a single commit dealing with that. Can someone tell
> me, which commits are part of this fix.

	Typically we commit fixes to git before we can make them public, in
some cases -waay- before we can, so it is easy to lose them.

	Then again, if you dig around the git log on the libreoffice-3-5 (or if
it there the libreoffice-3-4 branch which is even quieter) it seems
likely you'll be able to dig it out.

	Off the top of my head this was: