per-user installation context on Windows

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Thu May 24 04:31:21 PDT 2012

Hi Andras, *,

On Thu, May 24, 2012 at 1:21 PM, Andras Timar <timar74 at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> If we removed this choice from the UI along with the useless User
> name/Organization prompts (see fdo#46559),

Without a user name in the Options, documents will always be opened at
the very top, not at the last edit position. So it would be preferable
to prompt the user when there is no previous installation.
But if the user name/Organization really is not used for LO's option
as you write in the bug, feel free to bin them.

ciao
Christian