per-user installation context on Windows

Jesús Corrius jesus at softcatala.org
Fri May 25 00:18:01 PDT 2012

> It is possible to select languages in Custom Setup dialog. But most of
> the users choose Typical setup. What do you think about a reminder on
> Ready to install dialog:
>
> You are going to install the following user interface languages:
> Catalan, English, ....
> You can change this by Custom setup. If you want to review or change
> any of your installation settings, click Back. ...

I like this idea. At least we solve part of the problem and I think
it's good enough.
For my experience, many Windows users here have problems with
installing languages.

Is it also possible (and I don't know if it's already done) to store
those values in the registry so when you update LibreOffice the values
can be read back and used as default?

Thanks,

--
Jesús Corrius <jesus at softcatala.org>