ciruclar dependencies

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Fri May 25 08:49:35 PDT 2012

> i believe cyclical dependencies indicate bad architecture.  if 2 modules
> depend on each other, then either they should be changed not to depend
> on each other, or merged into one module.

Hear, hear.

Do you include run-time dependency in that? Like the couple of places
where dynamic linking is used, to enable code in library A that
depends on library B at compile-time to be used from library B at
run-time. (I.e. B loads A and looks up one or a few functions from it
dynamically.)

--tml