GSoC Week 1

Iain Billett iainbillett at gmail.com
Mon May 28 09:34:21 PDT 2012

Hi,

I'm still stuck here (Trying to cross compile for android). I've spent days
on it. The errors occur in shell because there are 'throws' statements in
some header files in solver and exceptions aren't enabled. Seems to me that
I need to use different compiler settings or simply not compile this module
but nothing I've tried has made any progress.

Thanks,
Iain.

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Iain Billett <iainbillett at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Just a quick report on where I'm at. Basically, I'm making good progress
> with the Android UI part of the project but I'm still not able to
> cross-compile LO for android (I know, I'm really sorry). The build error
> log is here <http://pastebin.com/462qEJ72> the problem is with the shell
> module. My autogen.lastrun is :
>
> CC_FOR_BUILD=ccache clang -arch i386 -mmacosx-version-min=10.6
> CXX_FOR_BUILD=ccache clang++ -arch i386 -mmacosx-version-min=10.6
>
> --with-build-platform-configure-options=--with-macosx-version-min-required=10.6
> --with-macosx-sdk=10.6
> --disable-mozilla
> --without-doxygen
> --with-android-ndk=/Users/Iain/android-ndk-r7b
> --with-android-sdk=/Users/Iain/android-sdks
> --build=x86_64-apple-darwin11.3.0
> --disable-zenity
> --with-distro=LibreOfficeAndroid
> --disable-python