GSoC Week 1

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Mon May 28 12:06:14 PDT 2012

Weird problem. I guess one possibility is some ccache trouble. Try
emptying your ccache cache, and then set the CCACHE_CPP2 environment
variable to some non-empty value, like in your ~/.bash_profile: export
CCACHE_CPP2=y . (ccache otherwise has some problems with clang, as
indicated by the "argument unused during compilation" warnings in your
pastebin post).

To avoid possibility of mail clients splitting lines, the
autogen.lastrun I just used a moment ago to start an Android
cross-build on MacOSX is here: http://pastebin.com/w5xZvUk6 . It
proceeded nicely (all the build platform stuff was done without
problems), but I didn't have time to let it compile all the tail_build
stuff.

Finally, you are using the master branch, right?

--tml