ciruclar dependencies

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Tue May 29 04:17:16 PDT 2012

> which is completely unnecessary if you create a
> new document, or only use ODF

On the other hand, if you never use ODF, you still have to load the code for it?

> the fastest way to start is still to load
> only the code that is necessary to start.

Isn't there something called demand paging that takes care of that?

Why stop at the arbitrary division of libraries as they happen to
exist now; I am sure one could as well come up with dozens of other
classes of functionality that some group of users don't need when
starting up?

But, whatever.

--tml