Bug 46114 - Java Access Bridge no longer works

V Stuart Foote VStuart.Foote at utsa.edu
Tue May 29 07:53:16 PDT 2012

Happy to cobble together a couple of clean Win7sp1 systems (32bit, 64bit)
with JRE 1.7.4, Java Access Bridge 2.0.2, NVDA 2012.1 and LibreOffice
3.5.4rc2  to capture the faults.

But for posting "stack- trace" what would folks prefer (be able to use)  to
efficiently pin down the issue under Windows, JRE or the JAB?

A Windows Sysinternals Process Monitor log during crash would be my starting
point.

But I could load MinGW  for gcc/gdb, or Visual Studio 2008 (or 2005) and
appropriate debug symbols if someone points me to them and lets me know what
they need captured and of any configuration weirdness.

Also, could load Dr. Memory and work with one of the
/win32-debug/libreoffice-3-5 installer packages if that is preferred,
although the 3.5.4rc1 dev version is not yet posted.

Stuart