potentially dead code in "sw/source/core/undo/undel.cxx"?

Philipp Riemer ruderphilipp at gmail.com
Wed May 30 07:37:48 PDT 2012

Hi,

While translating comments and cleaning up the files in
"sw/source/core/undo", I realized a piece of code which indentation was
wrong. I tried to re-indent it but it seems as if there are too many
braces in the function call...

Could anyone else please also check the body of the function
"SwUndoDelete::UndoImpl(::sw::UndoRedoContext & rContext)" in the file
"sw/source/core/undo/undel.cxx" (spanning approx. from line 750 to 900)
and try to re-indent the respective parts? Because I get 7 LOC that are
outside of the function body after doing this...

Cheers,
Philipp

--
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )