Windows istallation MSIEXEC modules names

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Wed May 30 09:19:04 PDT 2012

Hi Olivier,

2012/5/30 Olivier Hallot <olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org>:
> I am trying to distribute a lean localized install of LO and I need to
> remove the extra dictionaries and langpacks... I have a script with
> MSIEXEC but I need to identify the modules I need to remove or add, so
> where can I find the list of modules?
>
> ( also have ORCA to peek at the msi file, but it is not so clear to me)

Look at the Feature table in ORCA. In the Level column you see
numbers. Features that have level below 100 are installed by default.
(The number 100 is defined in Property table, it is the INSTALLLEVEL.)

You can set Level of gm_r_ex_Dictionary_* to 200. For the langpacks it
may be easier to deselect them in Property table: ISxxxx=0, where xxxx
is Locale ID of the language. Brazilian Portoguise is 1046, so you may
want to keep IS1046=1.

Best regards,
Andras