Yufo-- your IC soulction shared photos with you

Yufo-- your IC soulction sales at yufo-ic.cn
Wed May 30 11:18:38 PDT 2012

Dear Sirs,

We got you contact infos from your website. Nice to contact you.
We are one leading distributor and broker for IC(electronic components) in
China.

Our strong lines includes Microchip, Maxim, Altera, FIDI, Fairchild,
Philips, ADI, ONS, ETC. Also, we have very good sources and channels for
those obsolete and hard to find.

For all the parts we shipped, we will make sure:

Always brand new parts(Original Promise);
2 months Warranty(Parts will be smoothly replaced or refunded should they
fail to function);

We are serious for the above conditions. Please kindly advise me if you
still have problems.
Any of your requests will enjoy my quick response here. You may add my
MSN:jason-yufo at hotmail.com   for a quick parts checking.

Look forward your reply!Thank you!

Sincerely yours
Jason
Sales Executive, Export Branch (Shenzhen, China)
Yufo Electronic Co., Ltd
PayPal can be accepted!!

no problem too big no BUSINESS too SMALL
Tel       : 86-755-83687516
Fax      : 86-755-82885397
MSN   :jason-yufo at hotmail.com
Email   : info at yufo-ic.cn