% error building instsetoo_native...

ORTIZ MARTINEZ JOSE ASUNCION Jose.Ortiz at inegi.org.mx
Wed May 30 12:52:21 PDT 2012

Hi Everbody  :

My Name is Jose Ortiz . I am a programmer from the ' Instituto Nacional
de Estadistica y Geografia ( Mexico)' .

In this moment, we are trying to change from  Microsoft  Office products
to Libre Office.

Actually, I'm building libre office core but ....

 I have the next problem building the instsetoo_native module ( the last
in my list from libre office core)  :

      :   :                            : :

------------------------------------

... languages en-US ...

... analyzing update database ...

ERROR: ERROR: Missing files

in function: remove_Files_Without_Sourcedirectory

ERROR: Saved logfile:
C:/libo/instsetoo_native/wntmsci12.pro/LibreOffice_Dev/native/logging/en
-US/log_OOO350_en-US.log

... analyzing files ...

ERROR: The following files could not be found:

ERROR: File not found: dict-af.oxt

ERROR: File not found: dict-an.oxt

ERROR: File not found: dict-ar.oxt

ERROR: File not found: dict-be.oxt

ERROR: File not found: dict-bg.oxt

ERROR: File not found: dict-bn.oxt

ERROR: File not found: dict-br.oxt

I have seen some links and... it appears related to the dictionaries. Is
that right ? And ...

If this is true, Is there any link with information about how to install
dictionaries in a source code  (core) directory ? .

Thanks for all......