% error building instsetoo_native...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Thu May 31 03:09:02 PDT 2012

Hi Jose,

On Wed, 2012-05-30 at 14:52 -0500, ORTIZ MARTINEZ JOSE ASUNCION wrote:
> My Name is Jose Ortiz . I am a programmer from the ‘ Instituto
> Nacional de Estadistica y Geografia ( Mexico)’ .

	Welcome to LibreOffice ! :-)

> Actually, I’m building libre office core but ….

	To help us help you, it would be useful to know what platform that is
for, which code branch it is, and what your configure switches are (they
live in autogen.lastrun in the top-level to save you typing them again
when you re-run autogen.sh). Can you help there ? :-)

>  I have the next problem building the instsetoo_native module ( the
> last in my list from libre office core)  :

	Wow, you built everything nicely, but failed to install it: annoying.
If you're eager to see something - you could manually hack
solver/*/bin/setup_osl.inf (or .ins depending) to remove the sections
mentioning the dictionaries ;-)

> ERROR: The following files could not be found:
> ERROR: File not found: dict-af.oxt
> I have seen some links and… it appears related to the dictionaries. Is
> that right ? And …

	Yes - those dictionaries are packaged and bundled as extensions.

> If this is true, Is there any link with information about how to
> install dictionaries in a source code  (core) directory ? .

	Of course, it should 'just work'. If you're rushing to get to a build
so you can hack on it re-autogenning with:

--with-system-dicts
--without-myspell-dicts

	Might help you on Linux :-) -but- it is prolly worth doing a 'make
scp2.clean' after that - just in case - the dependencies there were
(traditionally) not that wonderful.

	HTH,

		Michael.