Feature/Bug Requests Lists

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Thu May 31 11:25:11 PDT 2012

It would be really really nice to have some indicator on the feature
request(s) bug report(s) site that shows that a project has been accepted
by someone and any people who have agreed to help. This way for new users
who want to start on a basic project, they can see what's available without
having to click through each bug. To make it even better I think a percent
complete bar or something that the assigned individual could update would
be nice and possibly a "date last updated". I just went through about 15
bugs that it looks like are completely under control by someone so there
was no need for me to check them out.

I mean on the main page (
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Easy_Hacks_by_required_Skill)

Just a thought.