Filipino / Tagalog language version

Sophie Gautier gautier.sophie at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 02:43:58 PDT 2012

Hi Peter and welcome,
On 01/11/2012 09:37, Peter Rathgeber wrote:
> Gentlemen, ladies,
>
> we are a small software house located in the Philippines. As stern
> followers and users of LibreOffice (now v 3.6.2) we always were
> surprised that there is no Filipino / Tagalog language version
> available. Could you inform us whether someone is working on this
> translation already, of, if not, how we could get involved in doing it
> for you?

It seems that nobody is working on the localization in Filipino/Tagalog.
We are using Pootle to translate/store our work :
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/

> We have a team of translators (also for Spanish) and would love to do
> our part to further the reach of LibreOffice.

Please, subscribe to our localization list :
your language to be added on Pootle.
You'll find all the instruction on how to proceed here :
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/LibreOffice_Localization_Guide
but don't hesitate to ask your questions on the list, we are here to
help you :)

Kind regards
Sophie

> With best regards
>
> Peter Rathgeber
> mobile: +63 9292865522 (Philippines)
>             +60 1115749736 (Malaysia)
> email:   prathgeber at gmail.com
>             prathgeber at ikonasoftwareinc.com
>             rpeter at ikonasoftware.com

Sophie Gautier <sophie.gautier at documentfoundation.org>
Tel:+33683901545
Membership & Certification Committee Member - Co-founder
The Document Foundation