converting Windows libraries (does librsvg work?)

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 13:40:38 PDT 2012

Hi Regina, *

On 31 October 2012 14:01, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel at t-online.de> wrote:
> Hi Matúš,
>
> Matúš Kukan schrieb:
>>
>> Hi,
>
> [..]
>
>> It's nice that librsvg has been converted, but does it also work ? (I
>> can't test it)
>> For example in 'about' dialog you should see nice background, but
>> without librsvg nothing (I've tested this on Linux)
>> (btw: the code is in vcl/source/components/rasterizer_rsvg.cxx )
>

> Would I need to do something? With my build on WinXP I get the default
> Windows background in the 'About' dialog.

Thanks for trying,
You probably still have built-by-dmake librsvg around somewhere.

I finally got to my Windows VM, downloaded .msi from
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/W2008R2@16-minimal_build/master/current/
And indeed, there was no background image in about dialog.
After copying librsvg from older build, it's fixed.

All the best,
Matus