Guidance needed

Rushi Shukla rushboy52 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 02:16:59 PDT 2012

Hello

I am a student of Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and
Communication Technology (DAIICT) , Gandhinagr , India.I am really
interested in going for GSOC 2013 . I would like to undertake one of
libreoffice's projects as my project for GSOC 2013. I am highly dedicated
towards programming and research . Can anyone please guide me as to how do
i contact a mentor and ask him/her to provide me documentation on any
projects that libreoffice is offering .Also do I need to submit some
bug-solving code in github . How do I get in touch with a mentor ? Any sort
of help is highly appreciated . Awaiting your reply soon .

-Rushi Shukla