gerrit downtime on Tuesday

Florian Effenberger floeff at documentfoundation.org
Sun Nov 4 04:52:17 PST 2012

Hello,

in order to apply a necessary RAM upgrade, and in order to install
outstanding packages, we need to shut down the host that powers gerrit
for maintenance.

	Next Tuesday, November 6th,
	between 1200 and 1800 UTC

gerrit will be on a scheduled downtime. We expect the host to have an
effective downtime of only about two hours (up to 1400 UTC), but in
order to prepare for unexpected events, please plan with 1800 UTC and
take the necessary steps to deal with that situation.

All other sites, including FreeDesktop ones and gitorious, will be
available as readonly mirrors during the outage.

Sorry for the inconveniences and thanks for your understanding,
Florian

Tel: +49 8341 99660880 | Mobile: +49 151 14424108