Rebasing (Was: dbghelp.dll fails on rebase (on Windows))

Tor Lillqvist tml at iki.fi
Tue Nov 6 01:52:38 PST 2012

> Now, when we do not tamper executables during install, it would make
> sense to digitally sign them during the build. (In official builds
> with TDF key).

There was BTW somebody on IRC during the weekend who complained (lightly)
that he would like all binaries to be signed, so that his anti-virus
wouldn't whine about them.

(He wanted only the EXEs to be signed, not the DLLs, but that must be a
very silly anti-virus then if it whines about unsigned EXEs but not
unsigned DLLs?)

--tml