[tdf-discuss] Adding the browser to Libreoffice

Claudio Delpino cladelpino at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 13:24:50 PST 2012

I'm a common and simple user, no more, no less, so perhaps there's a
part of the picture i'm missing, but there are some questions that
arise:

- What would be the befenit of adding a browser to the current office suite ?

- What different features would keep you from reinventing the wheel /
allow you to do a better job than other communities that are
"dedicated" to mantaining and creating a browser ?

- Is this really the best place to put dev effort at the moment for
libreoffice ?

My implicit response is that I don't like the idea, and I think the
community will react negatively to it.

To me, it is a bit far fetched.

Regards
Claudio