cppumaker crash ...

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Nov 12 14:11:43 PST 2012

So,

	Trying to unwind why the linux tinderboxen seem to like to crash during
build of udkapi - it seemed (to me) that there was some horrible stack
corruption going on - which valgrind simply can't see. Re-building with
the attached makes the problem go away for me (even more annoying) -
though valgrind shows nothing; so (assuming I'm right) I guess I'm just
moving objects away from the stack corruption onto the heap (so we
survive) but not finding the underlying problem.

	Annoying; I guess a H/W watchpoint is needed; but ... anyhow - bit
tired for that.

	HTH,

		Michael.