Adding icons to the template manager

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Tue Nov 13 05:59:30 PST 2012

Hi Alex,

Alexander Wilms píše v Po 12. 11. 2012 v 18:59 +0100:

> do I have to add such a section after each ToolBox?
>
>     #define TEMPLATEDLG_IDLIST \
>         IdList =            \
>         {                   \
>             TBI_PEN ;   \
>             TBI_FIRST ; \
>             TBI_PREVIOUS ;  \
>             TBI_NEXT ;  \
>             TBI_LAST ;  \
>             TBI_EMBEDDED ;  \
>             TBI_TBI_TEMPLATE_SEARCH ; \
>             TBI_TBI_TEMPLATE_ACTION ; \
>         };                 \
>         IdCount = { 8 ; };
>
>     #define IMAGE_STDBTN_COLOR Color { Red = 0xff00; Green = 0x0000;
> Blue = 0xff00; }
>
>     ImageList IL_NAVIGATR
>     {
>         Prefix = "templatedialog";
>         MaskColor = IMAGE_STDBTN_COLOR ;
>         TEMPLATEDLG_IDLIST
>     };
> };

I covered it mostly in the other mail - the #define IMAGE_STDBTN_COLOR
should be just once per .src (and hopefully not needed any more either;
but let's try without that later), and the #define TEMPLATEDLG_IDLIST
could be unwound in ImageList IL_NAVIGATR, which would read better I
believe :-)

> And where do I need to put the templatedialog##.png files?
>
> in icon-themes/tango_testing/sfx2/res?

I suppose icon-themes/galaxy/sfx2/imglst/templatedialog##.png is the
right location (galaxy before it is the fallback theme for all).

All the best,
Kendy