trying to build on 10.7 with 10.4 sdk

Alex Thurgood alex.thurgood at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 00:54:02 PST 2012

Le 15/11/2012 12:25, Jonathan Aquilina a écrit :

Hi Jonathan,

> When i got this mac it had 10.5 installed and has been upgraded since.
> The issue I am having when trying to build with 10.4 is

When building on Snow Leopard with the 10.4 SDK, I previously had to use
a patched GCC because of some version problem, it was detailed on the
wiki at one point. However, since then, I have upgraded, and building on
Mountain Lion using the 10.6 SDK doesn't give me that problem anymore.

Alex