GTK theming: oxygen-gtk support broken

Ruslan Kabatsayev b7.10110111 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 11:55:10 PST 2012

Hi Ivan,

OK, it appears that these commits have made LibO work more correctly
in GTK handling, and now oxygen-gtk's old hacks to work around
previous LibO incorrectness overcompensate the margins and need to be
removed.
To get this all work more or less as expected (i.e. to fix oxygen-gtk
at correct time), I'd need to know, which LibO releases will contain
these commits. Any pointers to this?

Thanks,
Ruslan