Line height depending on characters in that line

Németh László nemeth.lacko at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 11:31:08 PST 2012

Hello,

Moreover, with register-true page layout, the result is terrible (empty
lines between the lines). Maybe modification of the font file is not
possible, because the formula editor depends from OpenSymbol. A proper
solution would be to add relative size support (like in the Heading styles)
to the character size of the default character style Bullets, and set it to
87,5%.

By the way, there are other problems with these no-name list styles, eg.
their missing localizations. It would be fine to change or add an option to
use named numbering/list styles with Numbering/List icons and automatic
list replacement instead of these awful no-name styles.

Best regards,
László