[TRIAGE UPDATE] 11/20/2012

Joel Madero jmadero.dev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 12:16:13 PST 2012

The Google Document is now updated, if you have some free time (haha?) and
can do even 1 bug a week, please assign yourself a sheet. Some of them have
a very small amount of bugs (<10), it'd be nice to get those components done

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApS-XtOUGGH5dDIwaXN1YnNsM0h4RXFKdVhvb2RRb0E

For any in the US, happy Thanksgiving week :)

Regards,
Joel

--
*Joel Madero*