[PUSHED] fdo#42070-Fix RTL support in presenter console

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at suse.cz
Wed Nov 21 00:42:50 PST 2012

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 08:43:07AM +0100, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman at redhat.com> wrote:
> As discussed on gerrit, this does not work and breaks the Mac OS X
> build.  I'll see to get the break fixed by changing the presenter
> console into a non-extension now.

Something realted: doing a git diff on the dev-install result between
yesterday and today morning, I get:

rename opt/share/extensions/presenter-screen/help/en-US/caption/{com.sun.PresenterScreen-linux_x86_64%2Fpresenter.xhp => com.sun.PresenterScreen-PLATFORMID%2Fpresenter.xhp} (100%)

I tried to search for the relevent commit that might have caused this,
but I haven't really seen anything relevant, so I guess it's the
feature/killsdf merge.

Andras, if you could have a look at this, that would be nice. ;-)

Thanks,

Miklos