GTK theming: oxygen-gtk support broken

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Nov 21 07:09:14 PST 2012

On Mon, 2012-11-19 at 23:55 +0400, Ruslan Kabatsayev wrote:
> OK, it appears that these commits have made LibO work more correctly
> in GTK handling, and now oxygen-gtk's old hacks to work around
> previous LibO incorrectness overcompensate the margins and need to be
> removed.

	Drat ... that is annoying. Hopefully we ended up fixing everything in
the right place in the end though ?

> To get this all work more or less as expected (i.e. to fix oxygen-gtk
> at correct time), I'd need to know, which LibO releases will contain
> these commits. Any pointers to this?

	Is it an easy thing to check from a gtk theme ? if not, is there
anything we can do to expose our version to theme authors more
helpfully ?

	It'd be reasonably easy to set some g_object_data on our top-level
windows or somesuch - if that helps you ? I guess we have no
GApplication usage as of now (in case that helps).

	Thanks so much for fixing things !

	All the best,

		Michael.