Help in building lightproof for PT_BR

Andras Timar timar74 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 23:29:31 PST 2012

Hi Olivier,

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 2:00 AM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hallot at documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> I am trying to implement LightProof for pt_BR into master, and I get the
> following error, which demands a sdf file that apparently exist.

Build does not used sdf files any more. You have not pulled since
Tuesday. However, it does not really solve your problem, because the
build will probably complain about missing po files. I'll try to solve
this issue soon. Localized builds depend on po files, but they should
not. If po is not there, tools should use en-US strings in
localizations and continue.

For the time being, if you want to test your build, try to create
empty files in workdir, and see what happens.
(For example touch
/home/tdf/git/core/workdir/unxlngx6.pro/CustomTarget/translations/translate/sdf/dictionaries/pt_BR/dialog/registry/data/org/openoffice/Office/localize.sdf)

Best regards,
Andras