Wish to contribute but do not know my way around

Markus Mohrhard markus.mohrhard at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 22 00:24:51 PST 2012

Hey Nicklas,

2012/11/22 Nicklas Widlund Bjurman <lordmetroid at gmail.com>:
> I wish to enhance the spreadsheet copying/moving formula intelligence
> so that when a function for example SUM(A$1:A30) is moved it will
> increase/decrease A30 with the number of rows moved.

I'm not sure if that is such a good idea. I checked both with Excel
and Gnumeric and they both behave the same way as Calc. Since this
seems to be the default behavior in all major spreadsheet programs I
think we should stick with it.

> I would really appreciate if there were someone who could point me in
> the right source file direction.

However the code for updating cell references is at
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/sc/source/core/data/cell2.cxx#833
with the URM_MOVE case.

Regards,
Markus