[libreoffice-projects] [ANN] LibreOffice 4.0.0 ALPHA1 test builds available

Rainer Bielefeld LibreOffice at bielefeldundbuss.de
Thu Nov 22 07:37:57 PST 2012

Fridrich Strba schrieb:

> If you've a bit of time, please give them a try & report bugs not yet in
> bugzilla.

Hi all,

I really would like to learn what the reason of that instruction might
be. I can't see any advantage of discussing problems in various lists
instead of reporting them in Bugzilla, what's the first place where 99%
of interested users will check whether his problem already is known?

I recommend to drop that instruction or to replace it by a more detailed
one like
- for installation problems please
- for localization problems please
- for Help problems please wait, Help will be finished ...
and so on.

Best regards

Rainer