Extension Manager: Link to further Extensions

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 24 13:02:38 PST 2012

Hi Andreas, *,

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 9:40 PM, Andreas Mantke <maand at gmx.de> wrote:
> Am 21.11.2012 21:20, schrieb Christian Lohmaier:

>[...]
> then let's try if that would work for us. Could you create such a
> redirection and we evaluate if that helps our users to get their
> extensions more easily?

Well, it won't help users that much, since until they get to see the
hub link, some time will pass...

I created a redirection from http://hub.libreoffice.org/extensions to
http://extensions.libreoffice.org/extensions-center

What would help users the most if if going to
extensions.libreoffice.org they would actually get to the
extensions-center directly (same for templates.libreoffice.org, did
also create a redirection for that hub.libreoffice.org/templates →
template-center).

ciao
Chrisitian