[API] Some peeks into *::addEventListener overloading

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Tue Nov 27 01:50:42 PST 2012

On Mon, 2012-11-26 at 20:01 +0100, Thorsten Behrens wrote:
> mst pointed me to a problem with overloaded names on interface
> implementations (the very bottommost entry of

	Great.

> Easiest remedy of course would be to rename the
> XAccessibleEventBroadcaster one - to e.g.
> addAccessibleEventListener().

	IMHO (if they are published) we should immediately un-publish all of
the UNO Accessibility IDL interfaces.

	Pragmatically I expect no-one to ever use these to access our core -
-except- for our own internal bridge code that bridges to a
platform-specific a11y interface: UIA, IAccessible2, at-spi, etc. etc.

	It'd be great if we could unpublish and do the sed on that event method
at the same time.

	ATB,

		Michael.